I’ve been shown yet another kindness and have been nominated for the Most Influential Blogger Award. Please check out The Magic of Travel as they were kind enough to share this award with me. A great blog that will take you on all sorts of adventures.
The rules of this award are:
Display the award logo on your blog.
Link back to the person who nominated you.
Answer eleven questions.
Nominate (no limit on the number of nominations) other bloggers for this award and link back to them.
Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
The eleven questions are (with my answers :)):
1. What makes you happiest? My family. So lucky to have an amazing husband who is there for me and two kids who both challenge me and make my world a better place.
2. Do you love the Oceans or Mountains more? I love mountains by the ocean.
3. What has been a special moment in 2013? The sunrise and sunset on the Med. It was stunning.
4. What is your favorite quote? I used to collect quotes and now I can’t think of any! How lame is that?
5. Do you like yourself? Yes I do. I never went through a phase where I thought I was a horrible person. I did go through phases wondering why people didn’t get me. Now I don’t worry too much about that.
6. Do you stay till midnight on New Year? Usually.
7. Something you wish could be done ASAP? The housework. The laundry never ends.
8. What was your favorite class when still at school? Shakespeare.
9. What musical instrument have you tried to play? I played the piano, violin, and flute. I was passable on the piano, sounded like a sick cow on the violin (the instructor’s words to a 9 year old!), and I did 7 years of flute.
10. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier? Don’t worry about what people think. Don’t let their issues drag you down.
11. Do you like to do Crafts, Drawing or Painting? All three. Though I haven’t drawn and painted for awhile. Looking to start that again.
And the nominees are:
Enjoy your day everyone!