Thank you to Fae of Fae’s Twist and Tango for nominating me for this award. I really appreciate the thoughtfulness. Please take a look at Fae’s blog when you have a chance. She has a wonderful outlook and while her blog is newly discovered for me I enjoy her posts.
As many of us mention, awards are a great way to highlight the blogs that make us smile, inform us, and give us the creative spark to try something new. So this award is aptly named!
First 7 random things about me:
1) Creativity is what keeps me going. Depending on what my schedule allows I always try to find a creative outlet.
2) I love the connection between gardening and cooking. It is wonderful stepping out my door to quickly “shop” for my ingredients.
3) I love to draw and paint though I haven’t had time in the past few years to sit down and paint something.
4) Photography is my main medium with art these days. I love doing up close photos.
5) A big reason I love blogging is it is a great community and it is so positive. No contentious political debates, no facepalms, etc.
6) I play on a dodgeball team. We’re not very good so we have to be the funny team. 🙂
7) I try to use my passport once a year. If I won the lottery, my passport would melt with all the stamping!
Without further ado, the nominees are:
Cindy Knoke – This lady has traveled all over the world and it is so fun to look at her photos
A Lot on Your Plate – A fun site with great recipes. She also does an ingredient of the month where she links recipes from other blogs.
Growing a Homestead – You have to be very creative and think outside the box to start a homestead.
Pillow-A-La-Mode – Creativity oozes out of this blog
Spontaneous Tomato – Yummy recipes
Frugal Feeding – Shows over and over you can eat well and still hold onto your wallet.
Valerie Davies – A wonderful storyteller