Thank you so much to the Dorset Finca for nominating me for these two awards. 🙂
Of course there are guidelines! Sounds better than rules. I’m not in a rule kind of mindset today. 😉
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award / The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
This is the tricky part, having to come up with 7 things about myself but here goes:
1) As I get older I become less of a winter person. I am ok with walking about in snowpants. Though my kids think otherwise.
2) Really wished I started the blog sooner. There are many people in this community that are wonderful and the positive outlook just makes my day.
3) I absolutely love to read. I devour books and am so happy tablets came about. Makes it so much easier to bring books on my trips!
4) If I won the lottery I would love to have a small farm. A gentleman’s farm where I could afford to have people help with the work. I couldn’t give up traveling.
5) I am so proud of our children and how they are growing up. Our daughter is thinking of becoming a chef which means we’ll eat well! Our son has an imagination that just won’t quit. It’s fascinating.
6) Would love to visit every continent.
7) Would love to figure out how to knit faster without injuring my wrists. I keep getting tendinitis! Saying I have a knitting injury seems to lose me some credibility! 🙂
I would like to nominate the following:
The Single Gourmet and Traveller
Aw, thanks, Virginia! Not sure if I’ll be able to pass it along, but I’m really honored that you thought of me…
I’m with you on the love of reading – Hubby refers to me as the Book Termite!
No worries. I know sometimes they can be a bit of work!
Where would we be without books!
Thank you so much! I just learned that you are a fellow knitter!
Love to knit but I’m slow. 🙂 The doll I posted about a few weeks ago took me 4 months!
Thankfully knitting isn’t a race!
Congratulations, it is well deserved. I used to love to knit but then the internet came along!
🙂 And here we are! At least we’ve moved past dial up and it’s more portable.
That dial up sound always gives me a warm glow when ever I hear it!!!!
Virginia Darling, First, Congratulations for One Lovely Blog Award and Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Both awards are so~ befitting your blog.
Thank you very much for the nomination, I appreciate you thinking of me. 😀 Fae.
You are very welcome. 🙂
And, here are the nominees I passed on to:
Congratulations on both well-deserved awards!
You very much deserved them! 🙂
Thanks so much for the nomination Virginia and congratulations to you for getting the awards. I’m a book worm as well, sometimes I get so caught up in a book, I’ll forget to stop reading and get done the things I need to 🙂
Too bad we can’t stop time so we can finish the book!
Thank you Virginia for the nomination and for all of your support! And congratulations to you! I love your answers, especially what you had to say about your children and the blogging community – there is seriously nothing better than to feel connected with complete strangers over food and positive energy! xo
You are very welcome and thank you for your kind words. 🙂
Pingback: Awards – February 2013 | Fae's Twist & Tango
Thank you. :).