Now that the holidays are over I can get back to normal with blogging. That is if tax season doesn’t derail me too much! Galley Kitchen Gal was kind enough to nominate me for the Sunshine Award. This was a couple of weeks ago so I’m behind in responding. But please check out her blog for wonderful recipes.
Award Acceptance process:
According to the rules, nominees must (i) include a link in your blog to the blog that nominated you; (ii) answer some questions about yourself; (iii) nominate 10 fellow bloggers, linking to their blogs; and (iv) inform them that they have been nominated.
1. Who is your favorite philosopher? I don’t actually have one though I did have to do a paper on Albert Camus years ago.
2. What is your favorite number? 28
3. What is your favorite animal? I love horses but they would take up too much of our bed so we have two crazy dogs and a cat.
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter? I don’t twitter (should I?) and I keep my Facebook private but I do pin! My pinterest is Britne28. I love that site. 🙂
5. What is your favorite time of day? Dinner time with the family or Saturday morning
6. What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving. If we are lucky to move back to the UK when we retire I would still keep this holiday.
7. What is your favorite physical activity? I love Zumba and pilates.
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Water
9. What is your passion? I have a lot of passions. I love to cook, travel, garden, do crafts. Anything that allows me to be creative.
10. What is your favorite flower? I love roses and the columbine flower.
Now for the fun bit. 🙂
I nominate the following in no particular order:
Two Dogs in the Kitchen – Great recipes
Stefan’s Gourmet Blog – He uses a lot of interesting techniques.
Enchanted Seashells – Love her wit
My Beautiful Things – Great outlook on life
Big City Little Kitchen – Fun recipes and creative as well.
Petit 4 Chocolatier – Beautiful desserts
REMCooks – Fabulous recipes
The Unorthodox Epicure – This guy is a riot and the recipes are great.
Homemade Delish – Delicious recipes
Flaneur Gardening – Enjoy reading about his gardening posts.
Thank you everyone!